IP-Series Imaging Probes for USgHIFU
Our imaging probes include Ultrasound Guided Focused Ultrasound (USgFUS) and Passive Acoustic Mapping (PAM) allow you to integrate real-time imaging arrays with your HIFU transducer system. They are made with wide-bandwidth (>95%), single-crystal technology and are delivered in environmentally sealed housings.
Secondary feature integration include:
• Passive cavitation detectors (PCD)
• Illumination sources
• Laser pointers
• Fiber optic illuminator for photoacoustics
• Biopsy needle guide, punch or forceps
• Catheter guide
• Temperature monitoring via thermocouples or thermistors
• Mechanical pointers, wires, rods or tubes
– MRI Compatible
Our IP-Series Imaging Probes are compatible with Sonic Concepts H- or H-300 series HIFU transducers.